MYSL Game Change procedures for coaches/managers (after pre-season online Scheduling closes).
To Change a scheduled or need to schedule game:
- Click on Schedules & Standings on the MichiganSoccer.com top menu.
- Locate your division in the “Divisions” drop down list and click on “Load Division & Season.”
- You can also search for your team in the search box in the upper right hand corner of the Schedules & Standings page.
- In the standings grid, there is now a link for “Change Game” next to each game. Click this link.
- You will be prompted to enter a valid Registration code for your team. This is the code that was created at registration time.
- Once that code is validated, you will be taken to the page to enter your game change.
- The next step is that your request is submitted to MYSL for approval and posting. If not approved you will receive an email for further clarification and direction.
- If your field is not available in the list, please leave the drop down unchanged, email us HERE.