Update, August 18: new online scheduling end date.
MYSL Online Scheduling for the Fall 2019 season is now available for coaches/managers to enter/change games until 9 p.m., August 21, when the scheduling system will then be closed for the season.
Any teams with one or more unscheduled games after 9 p.m., August 21, will have their schedule removed until a $300 fine is received from the affiliated League/Club.
Any division change requests filed after the start of scheduling will be subject to a $250 fine.
To Access Online Scheduling:
- Click on Schedules & Standings on the MichiganSoccer.com left side menu.
- Locate your division in the “Divisions” drop down list, and click on “Load Division & Season.”
- In the standings grid, there is now a link for “Online Scheduling” next to each team. Click this link for your team.
- You will be prompted to enter a valid Registration code for your team. This is the code that was created at registration time.
- Once that code is validated, you will be taken to the page to enter your schedule.
- There are step-by-step directions on this page to help you set up your schedule.
- Contact info for the other teams in your division will be listed on your team’s scheduling page once you are validated you’re your registration code.
A Note about Fields:
- Online Scheduling will be available until 9 p.m., August 21.
- If your field is not available in the list, please leave the drop down unchanged, email us HERE, and also inform us of the missing field at the scheduling meetings on August 13.
- You cannot enter specific field instructions for your game until the main field is chosen, so it is important that you select that field, or notify us if you find your field is missing, so we can make the correction.
- As Always – ALL GAMES must be agreed upon by both the Away and Home team coaches.