MYSL Online Scheduling for the Spring 2021 season is now available for coaches/managers to enter/change games until 8 a.m., March 15, when the scheduling system will then be closed for the season.
Any division change requests filed after the start of scheduling will be subject to a $250 fine.
To Access Online Scheduling:
- Click on Schedules & Standings on the MichiganSoccer.com left side menu.
- Locate your division in the “Divisions” drop down list, and click on “Load Division & Season.”
- In the standings grid, there is now a link for “Online Scheduling” next to each team. Click this link for your team.
- You will be prompted to enter a valid Registration code for your team. This is the code that was created at registration time.
- Once that code is validated, you will be taken to the page to enter your schedule.
- Contact info for the other teams in your division will be listed on your team’s scheduling page once you are validated you’re your registration code.
- PLEASE NOTE: There have been changes to online scheduling page in an effort to make entering your match details go smoother, update in real time, and allow you to get to your other teams quicker. Full details in the document below.
A Note about Fields:
- Online Scheduling will be available until 8 a.m., March 15.
- If your field is not available in the list, please leave the drop down unchanged, email us HERE
- As Always – ALL GAMES must be agreed upon by both the Away and Home team coaches.
For more detailed instructions on using the Online Scheduling system, please review the document below: