- Beginning June 1, 2013, all coaches, managers and team officials must view and present, at MYSL Registration, the certificate of completion issued after completing the video session (approximate completion time: 20 minutes). Click here to access the video.
- MYSL will require this form with registration from each player and parent/guardian.
- For more information on concussion prevention & control, please visit www.cdc.gov/concussion.
- Concussion Regulations
- MSYSA Code of Conduct
- MYSL College Signings
- No Heading U11 and Younger
- Sexual Abuse & Safe Sport Authorization Act of 2017
- US Soccer Recognize to Recover
- US Youth Competitive Coaches of the Year Recipients
MYSL League/Club Affiliation ( E-Form ) – MUST be submitted by every League/Club at registration
Club/League Payment Form and Early Passcards ( E-Form )
MYSL Player Registration Form (SportsForms) – Mandatory
MYSL Player Release/Transfer ( link ) – As Needed
MYSL Dual Roster Form ( E-Form ) – As Needed
MSPSP Affiliation & Sponsoship Form ( pdf )
MSPSP Team Invoice Form ( Excel )
MYSL hereby announces effective immediately it expects all of its teams, officials, leagues, clubs and members to be in compliance with the “Protecting Young Victims from Sexual Abuse and Safe Sport Authorization Act of 2017 (S.534)” . The attached further explains the key provisions and responsibilities of the Act. All affiliated members are instructed to make sure their team’s coaches, managers, trainers and officials are aware of and knowledgable of the provisions.
We will keep you informed as further clarification is provided by U.S. Soccer and MSYSA.
RECOGNIZE to RECOVER is U.S. Soccer’s comprehensive player health and safety program aimed at promoting safe play and reducing injuries in soccer players of all ages.
The program, which was developed with the help of medical experts, will provide coaches, players, parents and referees with information, guidance and additional educational materials to improve the prevention and management of injuries.
For more information, visit the Recognize to Recover page on the US Soccer website: HERE.