Beginning in Fall 2012, team members can subscribe to have team-based updates and alerts sent directly to their email address.
At this time, there are two types of updates available:
- Game Cancellation Notifications: team officials will have the ability to log on to the MYSL website and submit a game cancellation notice.
- Game Change Notifications: when a game change has been submitted and approved, notifications will be sent out to all subscribed email addresses for both the affected home and away teams.
How do I subscribe to updates for a team?
To subscribe to updates for any given team, follow these steps:
- Go to the "Schedules & Standings" page like you would normally to find your team(s).
- Next to each team name on the standings is this icon ().
- Clicking this icon will take you to a page where you will supply the email address you wish to receive updates.
- Once you supply an email address, you will receive an email from MYSL requiring confirmation that you wish to receive updates for the given team. We do this to ensure that you cannot be subscribed by anybody but yourself.
How do I unsubscribe from updates?
When you receive a notification email from MYSL, there will be a link at the bottom that takes you to a subscription management page. From this page, you will see all of your active subscriptions. You can check off any (or all) subscriptions you wish to deactivate.
Once you submit your deactivation request, an email will be sent to you, asking you to confirm your deactivation request. We do this to ensure that you cannot be unsubscribed by anybody but yourself.